Manual Boost Controller - Signature Series
- Ball & Spring design allows for super-fast response
- Crafted from anodized Type-6061 aluminum
- Electroless nickle-plated brass fittings
- Your choice of either a chrome or ceramic ball bearing
- Captured o-rings
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.
- Easy to understand installation instructions included
Our Signature Series Manual Boost Controller has finally arrived! We took our classic design and improved upon it in nearly every way possible.
The body is crafted from anodized Type-6061 aluminum. The hose barb fittings and locknut are constructed from electroless nickle-plated brass.
The Signature Series unit even incorporates a stainless steel spring and your choice of either a chrome or ceramic ball bearing. This combination allows your engine to realize gains of up to 30 psi while being able to fine tune your desired boost setting with ease.
The hose barbs included with your controller utilize a captured o-ring that creates a perfect seal while fully encasing and protecting it. It will never crack, break, or rupture.
We wanted our newest offering to last a lifetime, and it will. This entire unit is built to withstand the harshest of elements. We even back it up with our lifetime warranty..
Add an Installation Kit to your order and receive:
- 4 feet of silicone vacuum hose (your choice of red, black, or blue)
- 8 zip ties
- 1 vacuum tee (allows you to splice into existing connections)
Every NXS Motorsports Manual Boost Controller comes with a full set of instructions and will be shipped via the USPS delivery method of your choice. Free first class shipping is available on all U.S. orders of $14.99 or more.